- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Why set up a student commission on learning?
- Section 3: Early planning
- Section 4: Getting the foundations right - engagement, energy and expectations
- Section 5: Implementation - the four key design features of a commission
- Section 6: Thinking ahead - phase 2 of your student commission
Section 6: Thinking ahead - phase 2 of your student commission
The second phase of a student commission involves taking the outcomes of all the phase 1 internal and external enquiry and consolidating these into a framework of key ideas or propositions about learning. The commission then investigates these key ideas further by testing them in practice.
The second part of this toolkit will be made available in December 2010. If you have any comments of feedback on this material, please use the feedback form provided.
In this section of the toolkit you will find:
6.1 An overview of phase 2