- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Why set up a student commission on learning?
- Section 3: Early planning
- Section 4: Getting the foundations right - engagement, energy and expectations
- Section 5: Implementation - the four key design features of a commission
- Section 6: Thinking ahead - phase 2 of your student commission
Section 5: Implementation - the four key design features of a commission
Delivering an effective student commission involves the implementation of four key design features.
In this section of the toolkit you will find information about:
5.1 Design feature 1: The role of the student commissioner as ‘leader of learning’
5.2 Design feature 2: Genuine partnerships between students and teachers
5.3 Design feature 3: A focus on learning about learning
5.4 Design feature 4: Knowledge sources